Ever wanted to be able to just go online and access a service where you can order your very own bespoke cable via a few simple clicks? The Quickpin 2.0 is a clearly designed online tool, that does not require prior registration, where the user can select from a variety of standardised cables and develop them on to a complete bespoke product allowing almost unlimited options.
We catch-up with Dan Seeney, our very own Readychain® product manager and Quickpin expert, to find out exactly what makes this such a unique piece of software!
“Your needs as an igus customer have driven us in this direction. Quickpin 2.0 is a fantastic tool for everyone, especially electrical designers. The software enables you to quickly configure any cable to your unique requirements using industry standard and approved connectors.” Dan Seeney, igus.
Dan’s top 10 factors that make quickpin 2.0 a must for designers
- Free software package, e-plan, used by industry designers.
- Files can easily be exported into your own designs.
- Fast, quick and easy.
- Quote the same day.
- Tailored to your specific designs, a true bespoke and individual package.
- 24/7 online accessibility.
- chainflex cables are available with no minimum order quantities, cutting charges or copper surges so there are no hidden charges.
- A request can be send to igus’ chainflex team via one click.
- Within 24 hours, a member of the igus team will call you to discuss your bespoke package personally and find what really is the best option to suit your needs.
- Cable will be delivered within three weeks, fast distribution: no wasted time.
A real affordable solution enabling electrical and design engineers to reduce time and improve the performance of their product.
Want to have a look for yourself? Click here to use Quickpin 2.0: http://bit.ly/1cc3eJQ
For more information and to talk to Dan himself: