Introducing the chainflex Guarantee Club, where cables supplied by igus for continuously moving
applications, come with a service-life guarantee.
The guarantee club is open to all chainflex customers including machine builders, equipment
manufacturers and maintenance accounts. You can receive a chainflex Cable Guarantee at one of
three levels: Orange, Silver or Gold, based on annual turnover. The guarantee is defined time or the
number of double strokes the machine performs; whichever is reached first. The guarantee covers
free of charge replacement of cables.
The three status levels of club membership are as follows:
- Orange status; the guarantee covers 18 months or 5 million double strokes with the option of
labelling the machine with a guarantee sticker.
- Silver status: the guarantee covers 24 months or 7.5 million double strokes with a full staff
training programme for your employees on site, carried out by an igus sales engineer. The training
covers handling and installation of cables, cost reduction and e-chain system optimisation.
- Gold status covers 36 months or 10 million double strokes with the certification and training
undertaken by the product manager who also provides application specific support. A complementary
one day seminar on cable technology is also included in the gold package.
igus chainflex product manager, James Harrison, tells us why igus are so confident in the durability of
- igus conducts extensive research and product development as well as live tests within our purpose
built 1,750m2 test lab.
- Two billion double strokes are conducted annually in the test lab for research and development and
qualification of cables.
- We undertake 10% batch testing of all cable production and carry out in excess of 100 million double
strokes in energy chains in pursuit of this.
- The use of a climatic test chamber enables us to safely qualify cables from -40°C to +100°C.
- Extensive training and product seminars from igus chainflex specialists on your site, provides you with
knowledge on how to achieve the optimum output from igus products as well as developing current employee skill
bases and information on industry innovations.
“Extensive test data of our chainflex cables, fills me with confidence that we can provide a superior cable and guarantee to match with promises that go beyond the norm.” Enthused James Harrison. “We cannot wait to build a real community for the chainflex Guarantee Club.”
Take a look at an example of a complete application test report for yourself here.
For more information, visit the dedicated section on the igus website: http://bit.ly/1n8YIzO
Or alternatively contact James Harrison: