Project Engineering Sales Support, Northampton
To support the engineering sales team with pro-active sales, administrative & project co-ordination tasks. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with a polite and friendly approach to work; have a strong personality with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, a confident decision maker and have a keen eye for detail. This role is going to suit someone confident that wants to work in a creative technical sales environment and where the job will constantly evolve. A flexible & open mind will be a key attribute.
Mainly office based but with occasional UK wide travel, including occasional overnight stays away. Some electro-mechanical engineering knowledge and/or qualification within this field is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Pro-active sales
- Technical sales support
- Office Administration.
- Working with CAD systems and understanding drawings.
- Co-ordinating project timing & delivery schedules.
- Liaising with various departments within the UK & Europe.
- Liaising with sub-contractors.
- Installation support.
- Liaising with customers via telephone, e mail and in person.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and existing projects.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Quality Assurance checks on engineered parts.
- Compiling installation method statements.
Starting salary £17,000 + performance bonuses
For more information please contact Mark Smith on 07767 257343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org